Your 2019 Wellness Program Begins Now
Friday, February 01, 2019
CHI Saint Joseph Health
A new year means new beginnings, resolutions, a fresh start and the beginning of the 2019 Wellness Program. Your 2019 Wellness Program is here and offers you the opportunity to earn $450 through a variety of motivating programs and activities.
We are excited to announce some changes to the Wellness Program for 2019.
- All benefits-eligible employees as well as medical-plan enrolled spouses may participate in the Wellness Program
- A new partnership with WW (formerly known as Weight Watchers) – eligible employees and their spouse (if enrolled in the CHI Medical Plan) can join the WW Freestyle™ program at over 50%-off WW standard costs
- Whil Mind & Body Sessions: An on-demand, video-based program that focuses on mindfulness, yoga and emotional intelligence. You can earn $10 in wellness dollars for each 10 sessions completed, one session per day maximum (per month)
Get started by getting connected. It's easy to access your Wellness Website:
1. From your work computer
Visit the well-being pages on InsideCHI
- Click on "Wellness" and select "Your Wellness Website”
2. From your home computer
3. From your smartphone
- Once you create your wellness website account via computer, download the free Virgin Pulse app from iTunes or Google Play store
- Enter the email address you used to create your account
- Click "Sign In," and you will automatically be redirected to InsideCHI
- Sign into your InsideCHI account and you will be successfully logged in to the mobile app
*Please note that the login screen on the mobile app and other login screens you may reach as you navigate the Wellness Website only require an email address to access (no password needed).
Need help getting connected? Please call 833.721.4094 (M-F, 8 a.m.-9 p.m. ET).
You can earn $10 in wellness dollars by getting connected – download and log into your mobile app, add five friends, and/or connect an activity device (Apple watch, Fitbit, etc.).
Our Wellness Program is here to support you in reaching your wellness goals. Together we are healthier.
2019 Wellness Program Overview
How to Connect with the 2019 Wellness Website
Tips for Earning Your Wellness Dollars in 2019