WHAS Crusade for Children Offers Support
Monday, August 26, 2019
CHI Saint Joseph Health
The CHI Saint Joseph Health Foundations are grateful to WHAS Crusade for Children
for $221,000 in support this year!
- $100,000 to Saint Joseph London Foundation will help establish a Level II NICU at the birthing center at Saint Joseph London; this is one of two Level II NICUs within the southeastern Appalachian region of Kentucky.
- $36,000 to Saint Joseph Mount Sterling Foundation and an additional $25,333 from the Foundation will provide two new Giraffe Omnibeds for the Saint Joseph Mount Sterling birthing center.
- $36,000 to Saint Joseph Hospital Foundation will support the NICU and birthing center at The Women’s Hospital at Saint Joseph East.
- $35,000 to Flaget Memorial Hospital Foundation will provide improvements and additions for pediatric patients in the ED and OR.
- $14,000 to Saint Joseph Berea Foundation will provide Saint Joseph Berea pediatric rehab improvements.